You are needed for the Annual Spring Clean-up!
Locations along the Appomattox River
Saturday, March 28, 2020
9AM – 12 Noon
REGISTER to help at one of the locations below.
FOLAR Site Captains will be at each location 9:00AM to 12 Noon to provide trash bags and vinyl gloves. Wear sturdy shoes and bring your own work gloves.
For more information contact Wendy Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804.543.0325
Come on out and help restore healthy shorelines by removing litter, debris, and trash from these local sites along the Appomattox River:
Campbell’s Bridge-Patton Park, University Ave., Petersburg 23803
- Appomattox Region Riverside Park, 800 FOLAR Trail, N. Prince George, 23860
- Ferndale Appomattox Riverside Park, 24909 Ferndale Rd., Dinwiddie 23805
- Hopewell City Park, 205 Appomattox Street, Hopewell 23860
- Patton Park, University Ave., Petersburg 23803
- Radcliffe Conservation Area, 21501 Chesdin Road, South Chesterfield, VA 23803
- Roslyn Landing Park with CHARTS, 265 Charles Dimmock Pkwy, Colonial Heights 23834
THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO KEEP OUR RIVER HEALTHY!!!
Thank you to Container First Services for supplying trash containers!